Monday, April 26, 2021

Vulnerary


Vulnerary  : used for or useful in healing wounds. 
 
From  wordsmith.org   I rely on this site when it comes to the A to Z Challenge. 
 

Seems fitting. An agent that helps heal wounds. I'm feeling a little beat up, how about you?

 
Above image is plantain. I see this stuff all over in the park I walk. 
I searched  Mother Earth News for vulnerary & boom, a rabbit hole to slip down. 
I had no idea Mother Earth News had such store of online  information. 
Had a subscription back in the 70's.
 



"This divine herb has a multitude of properties. It’s a potent skin-cell regenerative, 
 mucolytic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, circulatory stimulant, vulnerary, antioxidant, 
antifungal, analgesic and deodorizing agent."
 
 











Reference for all kinds of herbs, preparations, uses. 


I enjoyed the ride on this topic. Totally unexpected word. 
 Let me know if you did a little poking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.