Thursday, April 4, 2019

Delancy Place for Exploring Intersting Tid Bits








I have been a subscriber to Delanceyplace.com for a number of years.
They offer excerpts from books with historical, scientific, 
or just plain interesting topics. Click the Home button to sign up for their daily emails. 
I can usually tell within a moment or two if it's a reference I want to continue viewing.  
Many times there may be an art component & I find people I didn't know existed. 
Then I do some research. 

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary blogging from A to Z challenge letter


For instance, just 3 days ago Andy Warhol was featured in an excerpt 
from a book about the Music of 1965.






I'm a sucker for fun graphics. 


This was included in an article from a book about sleep. 


You can search the archives for any topic you may want to explore. 
It will not disappoint. Let me know if you take a look & what you think.

 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great resource for researching various things or just getting your imagination going
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I was not familiar with the site before this. I tried searching a few random terms in the archives, and had a great time reading the results. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.