Saturday, April 18, 2020

Change Your Perception

 These tickled my fancy to no end. Saw them on Instagram
Love her "explorations of the day" posts.
Then of course I had to go down yet another rabbit hole to investigate their origin. 

The "menu" is  so different. I dare you to take a look & poke around. 
What else have you got to do?
There is definitely some book binding background here. 
Lots of little projects to try.  It took me a bit to find the page where I could join. 
I have submitted a request. 
Sure hope I'm accepted! 




 There was a PDF with instructions for the goggles. 
I've already started to make my own. 
What else have I got to do?


This would be fun if you have kids at home. A good science project. Distortion goggles. As our perceptions have been altered of late all this seems timely to me.
We could all use some help in altering our perceptions.

I feel I need to add this as:

The Difference Between Perception and Perspective

The A to Z this year is helping me to find new, interesting, funny, engaging things.
It always does but it's more important now.
Go out there & find some good stuff to play with, share, or just enjoy.



6 comments:

  1. I applied too! Fingers crossed for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my I love this!!!! You have one heck of a great sense of humor and adventure! Cheers! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, I'm never sure how the humor comes across in the posts. Facial expressions help when in person. I love ravens by the way. Would love to learn to draw them.

      Delete
  3. Love the difference between perception and perspective!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind on responding! Thanks for stopping by every day & commenting. I do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.