Friday, April 19, 2024

 

Quinoa 

 

I was struggling with Q...then it came to me when I woke up this morning. 

We have been eating lots more good grains lately. Quinoa is one of my favorites.

Made this the other night. It's a real keeper. A little labor intensive, but worth it. 

This gals food site has nice inspiration.




Roasted veggies (your choice, just clean out the fridge). Marinated Chick Peas,

Pomegranate molasses is my new favorite addition. 

Feta on top.

The cooked then roasted Quinoa is what makes it so good!

 

have a nice week end. Maybe make something yummy & healthy to eat. 


 

4 comments:

  1. I agree - Pomegranate Molasses is my favourite souring agent and salad dressing component... Have a sprinkle of this freshly ground - https://how-would-you-know.com/2024/04/pepper-and-quatorzain-poem.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of quinoa. Or feta. I do love falafel, hummus, and tahini though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had quinoa but can't remember when or how it was cooked. One of my daughters must have served it. I do love a pan roast though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, quinoa, I haven't had it in a while but it is so good.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.