Tuesday, April 9, 2024

 

Punching Holes in It 

I like my tools for art stuff.


Japanese hole punch, the one with the wooden handle.These things are great for small holes in layers of paper, bookbinding, tags. Multiple size "bits". 

Good 'ole paper hole punch. I use mine all the time. 

Punch set for grommets. 

My Olfa blade. I cut larger holes in my vessels for hand holds. Tedious but effective. 

I have several awls.  Use them a lot. Not pictured.




     

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter H

4 comments:

  1. I liked your craftmanship punching all the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need holes. Yours are very well done.
    Some years ago my H for the A-Z was about holes too, but those we dig in our garden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I poked a hole just yesterday! It was to view the eclipse (mine was 26%). I had glasses, but hoped to get an image that was photographable. Nope. 26% is just too bright for my cameras. I wasn't prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I inherited a leather hole punch from my father - a wheel of different sized punches - but what I really like about it is that the handles are ornately patterned (which also gives them grip). It may only get used occasionally but it is my favourite tool.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.