Friday, March 19, 2021

Voting Opens Today for Oryana Board

 

Wanted to get the word out to all you Oryana members that voting online will begin later today for the 2021 Board positions.

I am pleased to be one of the candidates this year. There are 13 of us vying for 3 open spots. Pretty impressive!  Follow this link to see the written bios & a short video from each of us on the ballot. 

 

Such a great resource for this community. There are so many great local producers of food they are able to pull from for their product line up.

 

 

 #AtoZChallenge 2021 badge

On another note I am once again participating in the April A to Z challenge on this blog.Should be interesting to see what has kept everyone going this past year. The post previous to this is my theme reveal for this round. Hope you will follow along.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, great good luck, as my maternal grandmother often said, on winning a spot on Oryana's board. I too remember walking up those dark antique wooden steps to the first Oryana on Front St. and having enjoyable conversations with Mike Williams. Then there was the move to Randolph St. After that I moved away for a very long time and returned 10 years ago.

    I'm very interested in learning more about your involvement in the arts. I knit, weave, try to spin, sew, among various and sundry other interests. I am the knitting teacher in the Lifelong Learning Program at NMC.

    Lindy Barnes
    lindyknitstoo@gmail.com
    turtlewoman13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lindy! Nice to see a close neighbor commenting here. OMG knitting...been into that a lot this past couple years. Sounds like we have a lot in common. I will send a lengthier response to your email. Thanks for taking a look & commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.