Thursday, March 11, 2021

A to Z Theme Reveal Here We Go Again

 

 #AtoZChallenge 2021 badge

I wasn't sure if I wanted to dive in again. But I can't help myself. We've all been cooped up & stressed for the past year & I am anxious to see what others come up with. It seems the forced isolation has unleashed the creative beast for many of us. Artistic endeavors tend to be solitary pursuits & the creative community was out there in force sharing what they are up to. 

I have to admit I have blogged very little since the challenge last year. Time to get the juices flowing.

My theme: What Sparks Joy for Me, both from others, in my own space, and always in nature. Some of this is prompted by what I see others playing with, because hey! it's all play to see what happens. It will be a wild ride as I am a magpie that grabs shiny things that interest me at random.  

Below are a few "things" that grabbed my attention just to give you an idea of the randomness you can expect. The alphabet prompt is a great way to spur the imagination for a post each day in April. 

                      Come along for the ride! Sign up via email at the upper the right of the blog.                                             I would love to see your comments along the way. 


 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing more of these Linda. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sparks joy sounds like a good theme. From the first photo with the eyes, I'm sensing some of your posts will have some silly fun. I hope you have fun with the challenge.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your posts last year so I am sure I will again this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like this will be full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always like that, isn't it? When the end of the year come, we wonder: do I really want to get into the April mess?
    I've never answered no ;-)

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - The Great War

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back! Your link didn't work so I will check the master list. Thanks for checking in.

      Delete
  6. Looks like fun. I just started an Instagram of Daily Joy this year so I'm totally feeling your vibe! =)
    Black and White: Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme as the past year has definitely been a time to try and find the joy amidst the dark. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last year I did posts around my One Little Word - Bliss - and it was a lot of fun. Enjoy finding Joy during this year's challenge. I'm doing a craft theme this year and I've been busy preparing all my posts. It has been so wonderful to dive back into creative pursuits. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your theme. Looking forward to more images from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to read and follow. Looks so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your theme. And love your toad. I am going to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.