Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My New Etsy Shop




It was time to put my fabric boxes & bags out there. After some deliberation I decided to launch an Etsy shop. The leap has been made. I decided on the above image for my icon as most of my images that become stencils are inspired by nature. The name "Fiber and Pigment" was chosen to keep it in line with the blog name. Consistency is good right?


The big idea I want to get across is that I can custom make colors, sizes, shapes and imagery depending on what place in your home a vessel will live. The process engages me. The challenge of getting the color I want, then layering images is what I love.








When you put it out there the vibes start to happen. Two ladies from my Artist Trading Card group have bought and commented on my vessels seen on this blog before the store was live. I humbly request you share a link to the shop with all your friends.

Posts will be made to Instagram with available items. It's one of my favorite platforms. No ads, no unwanted junk. We artists tend to be visual and it delivers. Facebook will be involved as well.


 



 











If you have any questions or comments about the shop, my process, or anything you see here let me know.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.