Friday, December 15, 2017

A New Look


 Time to fill the cold grey days up north with projects. We have had a hand me down bed room furniture set that I couldn't part with. Blonde wood finish. My husband is great at refinishing furniture and was on board to go colorful.


 It started awhile ago with this paint job on an older dresser that was also a hand me down. It had seen 2 other paint colors & 2 other sets of hardware. We like it so much we decided to follow suit with the 4 other pieces, 2 night stands and two dressers, even though the style is completely different.



This is how they looked before the color upgrade.



 Once they were painted it was decided they needed hardware to define the drawers 
 and add a needed element.


This piece is my favorite. They all brighten up the space & unify the pieces in a great way. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job. The pieces look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.