Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Small Ledger Page Journal

 

 
I always have a small journal of some sort with me. If it's one I made myself even better.


 
   I've had some old ledger pages in my stash for awhile & decided to use them. The cover is an old double sided mono print.  I decided to let the ledger page size dictate the size of the journal. I wanted to be sure to keep the rounded corner and the little numbers.

  



Here it is next to a traditional Moleskine journal.



 Added a pocket in the back as well. It's glued on the bottom and back edge. Comes in handy to stash those bits of paper notes.


 Inside the front.


I made the construction quick & easy by stitching on my sewing machine.  There is only one signature and not too many pages so it wouldn't be too bulky.  Guess that means I'll need to make more as it will fill up quickly with ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.