Monday, April 11, 2016

Ignite the Imagination


                                                      
                                                             
    
 What sparks your imagination? Creative ideas can come from anywhere. I happen to love listening to NPR on the radio. Book reviews, interviews with celebrities, "A Way With Words", "Science Friday" or "Radio Lab" might carry the ember that Ignites an idea.


                                             Human Anatomy:


Books, movies, Pinterest, there's the dangerous one! I can get lost for hours perusing images from other artists.



www.delanceyplace.com
A site that offers an excerpt from a book every day can get me wandering as well.

 Brain Pickings is another favorite. 


 I could go on & on, but I need to work on J,K & L.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.