Monday, November 25, 2019

Smile and Take a Class



Ran across an article that stated the best thing you can do 
for yourself & others is smile. Then had a little fun 
making it stick in my brain by lettering in my journal. 

Good news!  I am slated to teach 2 classes this winter at 
Crooked Tree Art Center in Traverse City.

The first Tuesday January 14th  Make Your Journal Your Own.


I'll be sharing lots of fun techniques for saving ideas, creating page backgrounds.
A good thing at the beginning of the year to help you capture thoughts. 

Next Friday February 28th  Surface Design, Painting Canvas

 
Using acrylic and stencils.
It's what I do. 
Lots of options for what to do with your new fabric will be on display.


Sign up and come have some fun!

I hope you will consider joining me on these days. 

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. Is your journal class filled? I just discovered Crooked Tree and would love to take a class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is still space! here is the link to register.
      https://www.crookedtree.org/class/ctac-traverse-city/make-your-journal-your-own.
      Hope this works out for you.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.