Friday, March 22, 2019

A to Z Theme Reveal for 2019



#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary header

I've decided to take the plunge again & participate in the A to Z April Blogging Challenge. This is my 4th year in a row. The tenth anniversary of the challenge. 

My theme reveal...

 A new moniker for myself of late is "Curious Creative". It suits me better than "Artist". As in the past I will focus on what inspires me. This will range from my fiber art process, food (a very creative endeavor in my opinion), books, film, photography, travel, word play, & anything else that grabs my attention & I want to further investigate. There will be lots of links to the folks out there who spark my interest. Some I've followed for some time, others are more recent. The list expands & contracts. 

I am one of the few artists (other than writers) in the challenge. My hope is this will not deter you from taking a look & finding some inspiration for your own life. There is so much out there! 
The sky is the limit. 



I would love for you to comment on any post as well as sign up to follow this blog via email. After the challenge the frequency goes way down so you won't be inundated.  I look forward to  your thoughts. 


5 comments:

  1. I still am trying to decide to join again. i have done more artistic things in past challenges. Looking forward to seeing yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Beverley. Hopefully you'll be inspired to dive in. I'll be curious to see if you join this year. I see you've done a few different blogs in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had decided to not participate - but I reread your focus this year and that sounds perfect. So I plan to take part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, glad I've inspired you to dive in! Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! I'm a fellow visual artist doing A-Z, I'm doing two challenges! (I opted for "Automotive" and "Fashion" as my themes). Hopefully, more will be in the "Art" category as the challenge starts. There aren't even that many photographers!
    Looking forward to your posts!
    A-Z shoe sketches: http://repeatsamb.blogspot.com/
    A-Z digital watercolors of trucks: https://annembray.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.