Friday, February 16, 2018

April Blog Challenge





The April A to Z Challenge is on once again on this year.
 I plan to participate for the third year in a row with a blog every day but Sundays all month.
Look for posts here & on Facebook to see what I come up with.



In the meantime I've been at work on more fabric storage vessels. See above & below. 
A number of these will be for my own studio organization. 
They will also appear in my Etsy shop. I can always make more! 



Larger fabric scraps used to make the inside panels. 



First layer of the backgrounds for the next box drying in the studio. 




More of the finished box in the first image.




I love the challenge of matching the corner imagery.



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your posts!
    I found you on The A-Z List (rearranged by theme. So far, 17 of us Art people, a nice cozy size)
    I'm doing two A-Zs, in the Art category, Shoes -- aka "Fluevogs From A-Z"
    http://repeatsamb.blogspot.com/
    The other A-Zs are "watercolors" (really a phone app) of trucks:
    https://annembray.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.