Monday, March 20, 2017

A to Z Challenge 2017 Theme Reveal How Do You Build an Artful Life?



 http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

I'm going to participate again.  I can't resist. It was a blast and a
learning experience last year.  

Today is theme reveal day.

                               



Most of the participants are writers, so I felt compelled to put in my 2 cents as an artist. It's a great way to generate ideas & explore topics I might not otherwise include in the blog.


How Do You Build an Artful Life? 

There you have it. It's a broad topic, but one I feel strongly about & explore almost every day. I will incorporate quotes, links, personal thoughts (probably not unique, but humor me), as well as my own slant on how I try to infuse artful observation and inspiration into my every day existence.  I want to know how others accomplish this as well. We can all learn from each other.

I sincerely hope you enjoy the ride. I would love to hear your feed back, any & all. If you have a thought please post a comment at the bottom. Also feel free to share a link with friends.




"You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou
 

18 comments:

  1. That sounds interesting. For the A to Z Challenge,I'll be posting about postcards I've got, so comercial ones. But I am a lot into mail art, so I like to read blogs of paper artists most of all :)

    Eva from Mail Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote by Maya Angelou. :) This sounds like an awesome theme for April A-Z. Can't wait to see what you share!

    - Mandy
    With Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme! I look forward to seeing what you share.
    Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda - just found you from your visit to my blog. Your Theme looks great, I'm not a particularly creative person and artists always fascinate me, so I'll be following along to see how the process unfolds.
    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to find an artist participating. Although my focus is my family histoy, I am also a visual artist. I found you on another blog I visited and came to see what your theme is going to be. I will be back in April!

    Kristin at Finding Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, this is quite interesting and something I think would be helpful.
    However, I have no idea how to create a blog.
    What service are you using and, well, help.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful theme! As a fellow seeker of the artful life, I'll be back to share your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great theme. Creativity feeds the soul, in my opinion. And that Maya Angelou quote is great. It has definitely been my experience that adopting a creative life has allowed for more creativity to come in. More than I ever thought possible. Looking forward to your posts (and hopefully learning more about your art). Best of luck!

    Theme Reveal: Magical and Medicinal Herbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be a fun place to hang out and learn. Looking forward to hearing your ideas. Best of luck! Hope to see you at "Female Scientists..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your theme. The world looks better when viewed through the artful eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not at all creative in the practical sense, so I'll look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am intrigued... and look forward to an alphabet's worth of artful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great theme, it's always inspiring to see how art and life make love. All the best :) Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like an interesting topic. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

    John Holton
    A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    The Sound Of One Hand Typing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. Your theme sounds very thought provoking. I'll be watching!

      Delete
  15. My last years have involved art - this time will be stories. Looking forward to seeing your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beverly. I would love to see what you are doing & have done. Can you include a link to your blog you will be posting to for the challenge? Thanks.

      Delete
  16. This is my seventh AtoZ challenge, have a great blogfest and prosper. I just hope my warp engines dont blow out, haha

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.