Saturday, July 25, 2015

Time with Artistic Friends

Took a little road trip to visit my paper mentor last week. Another friend initiated the trip for the three of us to get together. Her name is Sally Rose & she is a wonderful fiber artist who teaches at Central Michigan University.  She had a one woman show last summer at the Michigan State University campus that my husband & I made a point to attend. It coincided with Art Prize, a very big deal in Grand Rapids, so we got to hit both events.


Her art is her own. Organic, thoughtful.  Most of the pieces in this show were large with lots of details to mull over.

I feel fortunate to know some very fine artists who are also my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.