Tuesday, July 14, 2015

15 Minutes of Fame


Two items have me on the media radar at the moment.  I am giving a talk at our local Crooked Tree Art Center on July 21st about paper making and book binding. Under the coffee cups I'm listed in the
Coffee @ 10-Traverse City heading. Kinda blurry but it's there, trust me.

In a totally unrelated discovery, this picture from the Wine Fest two years ago made it into the Delta in flight magazine last month. Two different friends happened to see it during travels.  
Front and off center stage left, scrutinizing my wine selection I'm sure. 
Yellow purse over my shoulder.  Why are my lips puckered?

You never know when some one else is going to put you out there is the take away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.