Monday, April 13, 2020

Keep Going




Keep Going  Seems like good advice at this moment. 
It's good advice any time. 

I reference things I find through Austin Kleon's weekly newsletter & books often.
He was one of the artists in my Admiration list for the A to Z challenge
last year. Link to that post with more info on him.
His book "Keep Going" has a spot of honor on my studio table. 
It's a good one to refer to daily for a hit of encouragement.  
Last year for my birthday I received a copy a dear friend purchased at his book signing
 in Boulder CO.  She had him sign it for me! One of the best presents ever.





She even got a shot of him in the act of personalizing the message.
Notice he mentions the A to Z Challenge.

Do you have any books you turn to often for support?




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great book, and wow, signed! Yes, keep going is a very good title for today.
    K is for Kaleidoscope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to not only have the book signed but the photo also! Cheers and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not in the sense of inspiration like that. However, I do have fiction books I read because I love them, so they are comforting to read.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.