Thursday, April 23, 2020

Take Your Time


Time. We all have what seems like a lot more of it. But not really. 
We just have less structure. 
What can we do to "fill the time" with good things? How about you?

 https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/fill%20time

The link to these synonyms goes on & on with other starters...like "sit tight". Can we sit loose?

I've referred to a few things I'm doing creatively lately as going down the rabbit hole
 A reference to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Entering something strange & surreal.
Also time consuming. 
Yup that fits.


I love word play & origin, so excuse my enticing you down this particular rabbit hole.
But then again it could lead somewhere interesting. 
Keep wandering. 


4 comments:

  1. Well.........one could just dilly-Dali.......I do love making up puns in my spare time.....see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have more time because being retired, I'm home doing what I want all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Synonyms is one of my favorite searches. Words truly matter :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.