Thursday, April 9, 2020

Take a Hike


It feels important to get outside every day, especially now. Get out there & take a hike!
 The weather here is just starting to become Spring like, making our hikes 
 more enjoyable. We are so fortunate to have a township park practically outside our door.


 Lately we make a point to venture to other nature trails close by for a change of scenery.
This is a view from the tip of Old Mission Peninsula from last week. 





Yesterday we discovered someone has been tucking these little guys 
into lots of nooks & crannies on the path. 

Go get some fresh air! Look around & see what might be hidden in plain sight.

3 comments:

  1. Now this would be a lovely hike! Cheers and I am off to take a walk! Here's my link! https://katheatoz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I could not see the photos. I always enjoy a good hike :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.