Saturday, April 11, 2020

Java Keeps Me Going



Java. What would we do without it? I for one would be less...
productive, energetic, awake.

I miss my coffee dates with friends.
Not to mention the relaxed atmosphere of people together
engaged in conversation, or work, or art.

 

  I will go early for my coffee dates and take time to journal.
I've posted about these great old flash cards at Brew.


 

Gotta love chalk art.


Scene from another favorite.



True. 

What special gathering places are you missing right now?

9 comments:

  1. Everyday at work we used to gather at 10:00 for a cup of coffee, cake and chocolate to share, and have a professional meeting in the same time. I miss this time and this place because I like a lot my colleagues! And of course gathering with family and friends ;)
    J is for Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we miss the camaraderie of several places we usually go to once or twice a week. It's not fun, but we know it's for our own good. We behave and it does help that I am with my best friend! Cheers and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having coffee together is the way we start the day at our house. Coffee is a great reason to get up in the morning! But yes, I do miss going out with friends.

    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss gathering with my kids and grandkids. One granddaughter had a birthday a week ago so my husband and I drove to her house and wished her a Happy Birthday from the street curb and gave all of the family "air hugs" from a distance. I miss getting cuddles from the grandkids though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are being so creative, thoughtful, doing good things in the midst of this. Soon it will be Spring & we can at least gather outside & keep our distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my textile group. Hoping to have a mending Zoom or something!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.