Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Little Obsessions


I have lots of them, obsessions, but this is the one that has gotten me through some recuperation at the moment. Winding thread, yarn, & bakers twine. I have no idea how I ran across this instructional video on winding a skein of yarn. One look & I was hooked. 

I purchased a rainbow of bakers twine from The Twinery some time ago. I use it in the kitchen as well as for book binding and other projects. The larger balls are Candlewicking thread I have had literally for decades.






One of the pods I obsessed over earlier & blogged about is the perfect container for my little tightly wound balls of softness.

This was the first pod I completed. I will get pictures of the others up soon. I used fabric I'm in love with from a dye class so  they need to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.