Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Uppercase Magazine #AtoZChallenge


I subscribe to Uppercase magazine. 
Loaded with images & stories from all sorts of artists. 



 They encourage you to post a picture of where you read issues. 
This on Instagram of my copy while on my deck last summer.


   
Janine Vangool, editor & designer of Uppercase, is prolific in her creation of publications.
 On her blog you get a sense of her ambition.
Her photographs inspire.

To what publications do you subscribe that inspire your creativity?


6 comments:

  1. I love reading Creative Gaga (https://www.creativegaga.com/) which showcases the work of Indian Illustrators. And of course, Granta. Your Instagram photo is beautiful.

    Seema, participant in #AtoZchallenge, Artist, Writer, Wanderer, and Dreamer.
    Nothing Like School Memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I took a look at Gaga. The imagery is amazing. Thanks for sharing that. I ahve to say I really like Instagram, and apps on my phone that make photography look great.

      Delete
  2. THANKS FOR THE TIP, A BEAUTIFUL MAGAZINE, uppercase. I really don't know artistic magazines was in storytelling and writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, there are several out there I'd love to get, but I rotate as they seem quite pricey compared to "normal" magazines.

      Delete
  3. I signed up for the magazine's newsletter to check it out more. I'm glad I stopped by today. :-)

    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! Love it when someone finds something good through links. It's not for everyone, but lots of inspiring folks get into the magazine. Not a lot of in depth info but you can always google them for more info.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.