Friday, April 13, 2018

Turn Over a New Leaf #AtoZChallenge





Mother Natures accomplishments get me every time. How simple but elegant is a leaf?
Hosta leaves as a center piece all by themselves. 




They come in so many colors & shapes.




So ephemeral you can see through them at times.




They are often part of graphic design. I plan to make a stencil working off this picture.




Leaves add wonderful texture to mono prints.



Lend themselves to compositions.


I was grabbed by this shadow walking down the street one day. 


A perfect vignette right there in front of me.


Do you take the time to notice the amazing compositions Mother nature comes up with? 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and work! I've always got my eyes open for the wonderful displays Nature is treating us to. Leaves and flowers are a source of endless fascination and inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She never disappoints. Glad you like the photos, another thing I like to play with.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Always nice to hear that from visitors.

      Delete
  3. Love this: "Lend themselves to compositions." Very fitting. And that photo with the leaf casting a shadow is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.