Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Deli Paper is an Art Supply #AtoZChallenge



Monoprinting on Deli paper creates fodder for collage,
hand made cards, tags, all sorts of paper art.
 I get out the Gelli plate and play with color, stamps, stencils,
and elements from my "Nature" stash such as leaves & pine needles,
anything that leaves an interesting impression.



It's sturdy & translucent.


The Gelli plate is lots of fun to play with.
There are tons of tutorials on ways to create your images.


The Deli paper holds up to lots of layers of paint
& remains a see through layer when used in collage.





One of the hand made stamps used in the above composition.
It's a cocoa bean.





The stencil below was used here.
When a second print was "pulled" from the plate it left a  ghost outline.





I love sharing my process & welcome questions about anything I talk about.
What inspires  you?

4 comments:

  1. Linda,

    It delights my soul to see others deviling into passions of the heart. What will you do with this creation? Thanks for sharing and when you get a minute you're welcome to visit my iPad Art Sketches Through the Alphabet 'D' post. Happy A2Zing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea at this point. they are in the surface decorated paper stash waiting for a purpose. maybe cards for friends.

      Delete
  2. Very inspiring post! You are so creative and resourceful. Nature inspires me - especially birds, sunsets, and sunrises. Glad I stopped by here from the A to Z Challenge! https://harvestmoonbyhand.blogspot.com/2018/04/hobbies-that-begin-with-d-blogging-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad as well. Just took a peak at your blog. Falconry...wow!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.