Friday, April 27, 2018

Her Name Begins with X #AtoZChallenge




Meet Xanthe Berkley.  I ran across this gal, who lives in London, on Instagram
Her videos of everyday events are stunning. Her stop motion films are fun.
The feel is calm overall. We could all use more of that.

Instagram is a great place to hang out. I like it better than Facebook.
Her Instagram feed here.

  I have 2 trips to London planned since my older son & his wife are living there for 2 years.
I would love to meet Xanthe in person. This was meant to be!

My Instagram here. Lots of shots of my process, completed projects,
travel, things that catch my eye.


Latest shot I posted. Spring in Northern Michigan has been rough this year!
Had to get that in so everyone could feel sorry for me.


Do you use Instagram? Do you like it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.