Monday, April 8, 2024

 

 
#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter G

 

G is for Giraffe

If I had a spirit animal it would be a giraffe. They are so unique & interesting.

I had the good fortune to travel to Africa about 2 years ago & saw them in the wild.

 



I took a fun online class a few years back with Deb Weiers. her Instagram is a delight.

The image above is hers, below is mine.

Wonky Critters

 

 

That's it for today...gotta go. at the age of 71 I'm back to work to fill in for a maternity leave. Call me crazy.  Helps pay for those trips like the one mentioned above. 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, great G post - I find giraffes fascinating - I've only seen them via National Geographic shows but would love to see them live and in action. Your art is adorable too.

    With smiles, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giraffes are interesting animals. Years ago we went on the safari tour at Disney World and the giraffes were really fun to watch.

    Stopping in from A-to-Z: https://brewingcoffeetwistingwordsbreakingpencils.ca/2024/04/08/general-store/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute smiling giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you a substitute teacher? I am a building sub now, but maternity leaves used to be my bread and butter. The giraffe is my favorite animal, In 2015 my G for the A to Z challenge was giraffe poop.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.