Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Upcycled Dressers


Recently my husband suggested we redo a dresser that lives in our bedroom. He suggested a similar treatment to a resale find we did awhile ago that we loved when it was done. The two tone idea was compliments of my Pinterest addiction.


 The last paint job it received it was all chocolate brown with some very modern hardware. I like this SO much better. The new hardware is still more modern than the original but in keeping with the piece. It brightens up the entire room.The color in this picture is a bit washed out.
The rest of the hand me down pieces in our bedroom may get a similar treatment. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.