Friday, April 30, 2021

Zena Hitz Authored a Book

 


 Ran across this book recommendation through The Hedgehog Review
One of the many sites I follow that seem a bit quirky. Which is what I like. Not the usual fluff.
In their words:
 
 The Hedgehog Review advances ideas rather than ideologies.
 
 
Z is always a struggle so when something crosses my bow I investigate.
Along came Zena Hitz. Two Zs! 
 

I looked for a review & found this from Open Letters Review.
 
I've asked for a copy from my state eLibrary site so I can leaf through.

Phew! Made it through another A to Z Challenge & didn't miss a day. 
 
 
Would love your feedback on what you like or don't like about my blog. 
I thoroughly enjoy it & the challenge gets me in a groove I find hard to sustain
on a regular basis. Guess I do better under pressure. 

Happy hunting out there!

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your A to Z! I've enjoyed reading your posts.

    You can read my A to Z on mostly Classic Films at www.othemts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Z - beginning and end. Nice! Congrats on finishing the A to Z challenge! Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.