Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Things I'm Into Right Now



More t shirt yarn. This stuff is fun to make. I have ideas about using it 
in conjunction with fabric vessels & fashion.


The process is fairly simple and satisfying.
 Need to go to Good Will or the consignment shops to find lots of colors to turn into yarn.



Last round of fabric boxes are done & in use.


I used the arm rest cover that came with our couch to make the one above. 
I never let any pieces of upholstery fabric go to waste.


On another note, I joined the Letter Writers Alliance

Seems like a lofty ambition to promote more letter writing. 


These gals look like fun. Plus I love their design sense.




The entire membership packet I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.