Monday, June 19, 2017

Embossing Addiction Continues



   I can't help myself. I enjoy turning on the light box, getting out the alphabet components and disappearing into embossing. Every word can be a bit different every time.


 

 Deciding the way they should all go together is the fun.


They can also be used as stencils. Much quicker but a different result.


A good view of the cut letters on the light box & the stylus I use to make the impression in the paper.
Canson Mi-Teintes with it's slight texture gives a nice result. Lots of color choices.

I plan to create even more letter forms to play with. Custom cards anyone? Just ask. 


3 comments:

  1. Custom cards for me please!!!!
    Loved the way you embossed "You Rock" in so many different ways...you definitely are creative one!
    Interesting read!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Anagha From Team MocktailMommies
    Rewind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post Thanks for sharing.
    Pigmentation
    Pigmentation refers to the discoloration of skin. Which occurs due to the presence of melanin, the pigmenting agent responsible for the dark black-brown tones existing

    in concentrated areas within the skin.

    Visit Website : www.nirmalskinclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.