Monday, June 19, 2017

Embossing Addiction Continues



   I can't help myself. I enjoy turning on the light box, getting out the alphabet components and disappearing into embossing. Every word can be a bit different every time.


 

 Deciding the way they should all go together is the fun.


They can also be used as stencils. Much quicker but a different result.


A good view of the cut letters on the light box & the stylus I use to make the impression in the paper.
Canson Mi-Teintes with it's slight texture gives a nice result. Lots of color choices.

I plan to create even more letter forms to play with. Custom cards anyone? Just ask. 


1 comment:

  1. Custom cards for me please!!!!
    Loved the way you embossed "You Rock" in so many different ways...you definitely are creative one!
    Interesting read!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Anagha From Team MocktailMommies
    Rewind

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.