Friday, March 20, 2020

A to Z Challenge in April Might as Well





I was rather serious about not participating this year. 
In fact, we were to be off on a trip to Italy in April. 
Guess what? That is not happening.

As our world changes beneath our feet it feels right to once again be committed
to post daily for a month. Might as Well!

My theme will be focusing on things that inspire my creativity.
 Images, nature, people, projects, books, food, the list goes on.  
These are all things that make us human and give cause for appreciation.




Been painting lots of canvas for more & more vessels. 


Lots of time at the sewing machine. 

What are you doing to stay centered, connected, fed, encouraged? 
I would love to hear from you!

This is what things feel like in my head at the moment. 



15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What a gorgeous quilt in your theme reveal! Glad to see you here again.Fiber artists need to stick together.

      Delete
  2. Great theme! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be anxious to see what folks around the world use to write on.

      Delete
  3. Glad you will be participating. I have a metal shelf like yours full of sewing and printmaking supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another year another challenge. Welcome back. Time to break into your shelf of art supplies.

      Delete
  4. Sorry you trip is cancelled (hopefully postponed), but glad you will be participating. I always love the things you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Postponed for a year. Hopefully it can happen then! I loved your posted last year so will be watching again.

      Delete
  5. Love your theme. I had decided not to participate this year but your reasoning makes me think I should. So sorry about your trip to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Covid is really the terrible thing of our time. But we still have the power to get something good out of it. That too is a way of fighting.

    I'll see you around in April!

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Living the Twenties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I like your theme. This will be fun to watch. Sometimes I think I should have been born in that time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your trip to Italy. This is such a crazy time. Preparing for this blogging challenge has been a great distraction for me. Glad you decided to participate too and looking forward to seeing what inspires your creativity. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you'll be back for the Challenge again, even if I'm sorry for the reasons! I look forward to your theme.
    Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! A-Z will be a welcome diversion!
    I'll be showcasing a massive embroidery project: http://repeatsamb.blogspot.com/2020/03/atozchallenge-2020-theme-reveal.html
    and the back ends of trucks (again)
    https://annembray.wordpress.com/2020/03/16/atozchallenge-2020-theme-reveal/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.