Monday, March 9, 2020

Keep Going



The Itinerant Printer said it well, & with style! 


There was lots that kept me going this winter. No trip to a warmer climate. 
Making sure THAT doesn't happen again. 

Lots of cross country skiing was a big focus. Our VASSA trail near by 
is just the ticket for us. Part of the larger TART system. Been skiing the 10K loop 
for the first time in over a decade.

 After some new metal parts and other issues fixed for both of us
 hubby & I feel stronger than we have in years. 
Don't sit still people! Get out there & MOVE!

My journal class at Crooked Tree Art Center in January was so much fun. 


One of my students has come to my home for a private lesson in canvas surface design. 
What she did with her journal since the class is amazing! 

 


I've been in production mode for a few reasons. 
One, to fill the long dark winter days. 
Two, I will be in the Peninsula Library Art Fair August 15th. 
I will keep you informed on that when time draws near. 
That's 9 different vessels in the works above. 

I just completed a month long class at NMC, our local community college.
with the wonderful Glenn Wolff. A local artist of renown.
 There were only 3 of us in the class so we had free rein of the entire print studio. 
Next up will be the details with lots of pictures of the fun we had. Some thoughts on diet, 
a trip to the Muskegon Museum of Art & more. 

What do you do during the long winter to stay sane?
 Or do you live somewhere warm with more light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.