Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Stencils of Summer Plant ID & OMP Art Fair




Had another glorious week end on North Fox Is. Does anyone know what this flower is?
It is a spectacular little bit of Mother Nature. The blooms hang down.
If you turn them over you see this.




I would love to know what they are. Anyone?



We have rediscovered tent camping thanks to North Fox 
& the FUN people we've met on the overnights. This is a panorama of the field.
 The red nose is us with our little tent next to the wing. Cozy.
About a dozen planes "dropped in" over the week end.

Saturday, July 21 9 am to 4 pm.
Come take a look at all the vendors, get a snack from a food truck, listen to some music,
take home some art, & support your local artists!

All my stencils have names and a number. 
Anyone who wants a custom vessel can easily choose the images they want .
 
I've cut lots of new stencils this summer. here is the line up...
with example on fabric.



















These last 2 haven't made it onto canvas yet. I need to fix that. 

 


 
 Hope to see you Saturday!
 


1 comment:

  1. I don't know the plant, but it's sure beautiful! My favorite flower color. I use the app mygardenanswers to identify unknowns. It usually works! gardenanswers.com not sure the app store name. Probably my garden answers!
    It's also a beautiful tote.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.