Thursday, June 14, 2018

Hang On!





 In my home & in the studio it's all about storage and visibility. This earring display lives in the bathroom on the wall. It's a riff on a jewelry case I saw on a DIY TV show years ago. Hardware cloth & an inexpensive frame from Kohl's. It's been with me for over a decade & I still love it.


 My penchant for peg board has been mentioned before. Things I use all the time in easy reach.


I have an order in with my handy husband to make me a pegboard display piece 
with hinges for upcoming art shows. Pictures to follow when completed.


When we redid an old dresser it freed up two long handles.  Hubby was able to marry old drawer pulls with the modern ones to mount these on the walls.
  





 Loads of room to hang all those fabric pods I made that hold "stuff".

Short & sweet today. It's summer & it's time for my morning walk in the park
 outside my door with neighbor. 







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earring display, I could use something like that myself but for necklaces, mine always get tangled up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.