Friday, June 22, 2018

Art Rapids Finish Line





Art Rapids ends tomorrow. Final call to see lots of great art. 
 A "pop up store" was added this year. It worked out well. 
I sold 4 pieces there and one of my pieces at the library 



 



These are 2 that have found new homes. 



Kerry Bowes fiber art, also at the library is beautiful and functional.


 Loved the texture & colors in these ceramics by Barbara Van Pelt.
 


 Detail of a watercolor by Margaret Gutchess from Grand Ledge.  
The image shapes are cut and layered.


 Robert Park had several pieces in 2 locations. I was really taken with his style.


A newer distillery in Elk Rapids, Ethanology, was one of the venues. 
Such a funky vibe to the place. I'll be going back to do some tasting with friends! 


Been lots happening in my studio so there will be plenty available at the 
Peninsula Library Artist Market on July 21st.
  I'll share new designs & combinations as they evolve.



1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.