Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Breakfast & Beyond




Today is a hodgepodge of items.

Been making large batches of baked oatmeal every few days for our breakfast.
Lots of the local blueberries I picked, almond milk, vanilla, brown sugar,
cinnamon, apple & or raisins. Banana is a great addition as well. Yum!



This was an Artist Trading Card month. I pulled together some fabric scraps I 
doctored up with white pen & a metallic stamp, added pieces of fall leaves 
I had soaked in glycerin then used the white pen again. All that glued to tar paper
(roofing material) background. 




Wanted to share this beauty of a find with you. On one of our kayaking days on North Fox Island
hubby spotted this deer skull in the tall grass on the shore. It's in pristine condition! Great teeth.
A search for how to clean & preserve it ensued. It soaked in a peroxide solution for a
long time then left to dry. It still needs a coat of poly sealer.
 I envision it hanging on my studio wall with a flower in the eye socket a la Georgie O'Keeffe


Some news about classes I'm teaching this winter next time. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.