Saturday, November 9, 2019

All Dolled Up


Ann Wood is a fiber artist I follow. Love her sweet little hand stitched pieces of nature. 
Awhile back I purchased her pattern for the Dastardly Owl
Decided it was time to bring him to life. Here he is in progress.

I have a Pinterest board just for owls others have made
& some found in nature for design & color inspiration.



Her instructions for the talons was perfect. Fun to make. 



Lots of layers for the feathers. Fortunately I have a big stash of fabric to chose from. 
I've been making an effort to work on projects that all the supplies are already in my possession.
In this case I had the wire & florists tape for the feet, the fabric, stuffing, & buttons for the eyes.
I think I'll name him Whoratio. What do you think?

Here is my Pinterest Board devoted to dolls
Warning, my taste leans toward strange & creepy in some cases. 

There is another doll in the works I'll share another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.