Tuesday, March 20, 2018

April is A to Z Challenge Time


Here we go again. I've committed to the month long A to Z blog challenge for the 3rd year in a row.



Art is my passion & that is the category my posts fall into. My theme, in a nutshell, is anything that inspires my creative process, nature being the biggest contributor. Other artists I admire will play a big part this year. I hope you will follow along on this journey with me.



 A peek into what I've been up to in the studio & way beyond lately.

Found items I thought were lost. Love these old chess pieces from my childhood. 
Great prop fodder for photography



More paint, stencils, storage boxes. I still think the corners are important. These are sizes I can use in my studio, but will be for sale at shows I'm  in as well as on Etsy
Got a spot you need a artful container for? Just tell me your dimensions & colors.



 
March is an ATC month. Popped these in the mail yesterday.


 
A friend needs purple items for a gift. It's been great fun color mixing to get what I want.



               Took a trip far far away. French Polynesia. Our first cruise. More on that later...


Thanks for your interest! Stay tuned for daily posts in April. Love to get your comments. 




3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what you come up with!
    I'm doing sketches and repeats of Fluevog shoes again.
    https://repeatsamb.blogspot.com/2018/03/atozchallenge-2018-fluevogs-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've chosen to do an art project as well. Will be following along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. French Polynesia must have been amazing. Looking forward to seeing what you do with fiber arts next month. WeekendsInMaine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.