Monday, December 30, 2019

Aged to Perfection




This is the first of a few little projects I've been working on over these long grey days. 

More "mini obsessions" to be revealed in the next few posts.



Kicking myself for not getting a "before" picture. It was a Mickey Mouse mint tin. 
After hot gluing the corner pieces it was covered with silver paint left over in the basement from some random project. Glaze mixed with a little black acrylic paint 
was wiped over the entire box for an aged look.


Someone gave these to me & I've wanted to put them to use.


Now it is a needle box with magnetic strips inside.
Great for travel. Got the idea at a stitch workshop. Brilliant idea.

I just wish it would snow so I can go skiing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.