Thursday, March 14, 2019

A to Z Challenge Once Again



#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge 

Here we go again. I've joined the A to Z April challenge for the 4th year in a row.
This means I will be posting every day except Sundays the month of April.  
It's fun, challenging (hence the name), educational, and gives a purpose & focus to blogging. 
Apparently I could use that about now as I have fallen off posting. 
However I have been productive in the studio with fiber art. See below.

I encourage you to follow my blog via email.
Fill in the box at the upper right of the blog and follow the steps requested.
Other than April you won't be inundated with stuff. I promise.
Also, click the link to my Instagram where I do most of my little updates on what I'm up to.
Check out the Etsy shop link at the very top right.
I'm happy to report I've gotten a bit of traction there of late.

In other news...had a great little get away to the Bahamas.
Winter here gets so long, and dark, and cold. Thank goodness for cross country skiing!
 



 Elbow Cay was a sweet laid back little Island in the Abocos.


Home to the only kerosene powered light house left in the world. 


A huge boating paradise with loads of marinas, docks, coral reefs.






 The neighborhood bar, "On Da Beach", just a few steps from the VRBO we rented.


The area is a turtle nesting ground.
 Got to know a local artist who did this mural on the ceiling at On Da Beach.


Meanwhile back at home I've been filling custom orders and making some storage for myself.


A couple new stencils and resulting storage bins for my pantry





An Etsy customer wanted a mountain design.


Matching  up the sides for sewing. 


The finished product.


  Cloud bin for the same order.


Just for me. A new oval bag for my knitting.


There's more. I'll be putting them up on the Etsy store soon.

Is everyone ready for Spring? I sure am.
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! The Bahamas look amazing!
    Of late, I've been getting back to my "textile" roots -- weaving, hand sewing. It's a nice place to be.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.