Saturday, July 18, 2015

Chronically Organized


I'm always looking for ways to get my stuff in better, more efficient order. I can spend hours in the studio organizing rather than creating. But I always enjoy the exercise. I'm weird that way.  I don't think I am alone here, but it feels a bit like procrastination at times.

However, I do feel like I come up with some good ideas and I will use the ideas of others in the name of space saving, good use of available space, and having things close at hand.  

Got some new cushions for the deck chairs, wasn't sure what to do about storing them as we don't have a lot of space.  Then I noticed the new cushions had a loop sewn on the back.  Rummaged around in the "man cave" and said man put the hooks we found on the wall outside. Voila! Out of the elements, stored, easy to grab, and no deck space lost. 


Then I has said man build this fantastic storage unit I saw on Pinterest quite awhile ago. Already had the wire cubes to use, just a few pieces of PVC pipe & caps a couple screws & a man with a drill. I love it! In fact I keep finding more things that fit in the squares provided.
 Coming up...getting ready to travel. Art supply storage, packing, deciding what to take so cooking will be tasty.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.