Friday, November 29, 2013

Winter Wonderland

There is a township park just outside my door and down a hill. It's interesting that whenever you get out in nature on a holiday the people you run across are more engaging than on other days of the year.
One young man was on his telemarking skis. He seemed to be one with them as he whisked up and down the narrow trails on the hills.One of our favorite things do do is go cross country skiing on Christmas day when there is enough snow.  From the looks of it that will be possible this year.

My husband and I were solo this year with 2 grown sons being at other venues for Thanksgiving. We did a 12 lb turkey & fixins. This may be the year I break down and get a new hand mixer....
It's now on my Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please give me your feed back or questions about anything you find here.